Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jordan: I hate my body..

Katie Price has confessed that she is disappointed with the results of recent surgery on her body.
The model otherwise known as Jordan announced plans to have yet another cosmetic procedure on her breasts, insisting that despite a recent operation they are still too big.
In an interview with OK! magazine, Jordan said she is flying back to America for the upcoming operation.
The 29-year-old, who has attempted to change her Barbie Doll image, said: "When I saw my boobs I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller.
"My words to the doctor beforehand were: 'I want to go a lot smaller. More pert. More stuck-on looking. But I still want people to think I've got big boobs."
Katie, who is married to singer Peter Andre and has three children, added: "I'm really disappointed. In fact I'm going back to the States to get them re-done."


Katie said she is so upset with the staggering £43,000 cosmetic surgery that she is warning others to stay natural.

Shit, I don't understand all those procedures ... For what ??? I like girls to have it natural, not like this... And u ?

No comments: